Labor Day is upon us, and we are all excited about having an extended weekend to relax and refresh! Team & Family, during holidays and times of common travel, it’s important to follow health and safety protocols to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 and other illnesses:
- Wash your hands well. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. Monitor your health and symptoms of illness.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Don’t forget to wash your hands for 20 seconds afterward!
- Get your flu shot or COVID-19 vaccine or booster.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Get rest! Getting enough sleep helps keep your immune system up and better prepared to fight off germs.
- Research has shown that wearing a face mask can significantly reduce your risk of getting or spreading COVID-19. If you need more masks, we recommend using this tool from the CDC to see where to get free masks (N95 respirators) in your area: https://ideaps.org/3w4yqY8.
- Practice social distancing. Even when wearing a mask, stay six feet away from those who are not in your household. Staying at least 6 feet away from others or gathering outdoors can reduce your risk of exposure.
- Get tested if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you are in contact with someone who has tested positive.
We hope that each of you stay safe and have a fun Labor Day weekend. Please remember to continuously monitor the health of your child and family upon return from the break!