Acting Chief Operating Officer
Collin Sewell is a son, husband, father, leader, and entrepreneur. His responsibilities span from serving his family to leading a team of over 500.
Collin finds his roots in two hardware store families in the late 1800s and early 1900s. On his Mother’s side, the Meacham family left their hardware store in Fort Worth, Texas for the newly released Oklahoma territory. In Western Oklahoma, they laid their claim to their own homestead during the Oklahoma Land Run. On his Father’s side, Edward Franklin Sewell started selling Ford Model Ts from his hardware store in 1911.
As the Great Depression took its toll in 1929, E.F. loaded up his family and headed west for a new start. That new start landed
them in Crane, Texas, just south of Odessa. In 1935, The Sewell family began their next chapter of the car business in Odessa, Texas. Brothers Woody and Carl Sewell purchased Sewell Ford in 1935.
Four generations and over one hundred years later, Collin Sewell is now the Proprietor of The Sewell Family of Companies, which includes:
• Sewell Ford
• Sewell Lincoln
• Sewell BMW of the Permian Basin
• Sewell Cadillac of the Permian Basin
• Sewell Buick GMC of Midland
• Sewell Chevrolet Buick GMC of Andrews
• Press Café
• The Parks Legado Town Center
Collin’s leadership in his family’s automotive dealerships and his people-focused efforts consistently promote living a life in service to others. Collin currently serves as a member for:
• The Education Partnership of the Permian Basin
• Opportunity Odessa
• EQUIP Global Leadership
• The John Maxwell Leadership Foundation
• Vice-Chair of IDEA Public Schools
His past service includes:
• Two-term President of The National Dealer Council for Ford Motor Company
• Two-term President of The Education Foundation of Odessa
• Member of Growing Leaders founded by Dr. Tim Elmore
• Member of The Lincoln National Dealer Council
Hi! Click on the link below to access this month’s parent menu. Also, please consider completing a brief survey regarding our menu. Feedback on our menu can be submitted using the link to the right. Thank you!
¡Hola! Haga clic en el enlace para acceder al menú para padres de este mes. Por favor considere completar una encuesta breve sobre nuestro menú. Sus comentarios e impresiones sobre nuestro menú se pueden enviar mediante el enlace a derecha. Gracias!