The 2020-2021 year at IDEA has been a great one, Team & Family! We’ve opened new schools to serve more children, 100% of our seniors have been accepted to college, and our Academy and College Preparatory students have prepared for and thrived on their STAAR and LEAP exams! Our students and teachers have worked hard all year to be successful on end-of-year assessments, and you can now begin to see the results for certain grade levels and subjects that will help determine academic progress and map any support needs for the upcoming school year.
Texas Team & Family
All results of the 2021 State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR) test for grades 3 through 11 will be available to view online on Monday, June 28. These results will show where a child is meeting grade-level expectations and where they may need additional support for the upcoming school year.
Follow these easy steps to access your child’s results or download our one-pager.
1) Login to the Texas Assessment Management System’s portal at TexasAssessment.gov.
2) Enter the student’s six-character Unique Access Code that appears on their most recent STAAR Report Card. The code must be entered exactly as it appears. Then, enter the student’s date of birth.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE UNIQUE ACCESS CODE:
- Click on “Find My Access Code” (located at the bottom of the purple square on the screen)
- In the new screen that appears, enter the requested information in the appropriate fields:
- Student’s first name (NOTE: it will only take the first 10 characters of the student’s first name)
- PEIMS ID (social security number or state-assigned number)
- Date of Birth
- Click the blue “GO” button
- The Unique Access Code will then be generated on the screen (NOTE: The Unique Access Code remains the same for the student from year to year)
- Click the blue “GO” button AGAIN to get the results.
3) Click the “Log in to Student Portal” button to begin.
4) In the “Testing History for Student’s name” page, click on the desired test name (Example: Grade 8 Reading).
- Here, you will see the test results.
More Information from the Texas Education Agency (TEA):
If you have any additional questions about your student’s STAAR test scores, please contact your campus directly or visit the Texas Education Agency’s family support webpage.
Louisiana Team & Family
All results of the 2021 Louisiana Educational Assessment Program (LEAP 2025) test will be available by July 31. These state tests measure their knowledge and skills in each subject area or course and their readiness for the next level of study. These results will show where a child is meeting grade-level expectations and where they may need additional support for the upcoming school year.
Follow these easy steps to access your child’s results:
Note: There is no student or parent portal online. All results are on paper and sent directly to the school who will then mail the report(s) to each family once results are available.
Interpreting Your Child’s Results
If you have any additional questions about your student’s LEAP 2025 scores, please contact your campus directly or visit the Louisiana Department of Education Family Support Toolbox Library.
We’re so proud of the hard work of our students! Celebrating your child’s academic success and planning how to capitalize on that success will be a great way to kick off the summer!